HAHA stupid bitch




So there’s this stupid and unrealistic girl that kept talking bullshit and throwing em crappy lies about me to people around her. Most importantly, she made up stories about me. From months to months, she kept marching them bullshit to people. But you know what, GOD IS FAIR AND GOOD. People who she thinks are on her sides, they are actually been talking crap about her. But since I don’t and never give a fuck about other’s people business, I don’t give a fuck about that too.
All I’m saying is, “If you can’t accept that the man whom you loved once isn’t yours anymore, you better get your own grip before the hatred inside you eating you alive and by saying crap and lies about the girl your ex-bf likes, doesn’t really get you anywhere”.

I ain’t dealing with you cause YOU’RE NOT WORTH my time neither my attention. I hope KARMA gets you good.